Personal Injury covers the law in which individuals are able to claim compensation in relation to an injury which was inflicted upon their body, mind or emotions.
Some law firms will offer a no win no fee basis, this indicates that if the claim is unsuccessful, the claimant cannot be charged. Shahban Solicitors are able to offer a “no win no fee” to assist our clients who may not have the funds to enforce legal action in receiving the compensation that they deserve.
It is crucial that individuals in need of no win no fee instruct a trustworthy solicitor, as many firms which appear to offer a no win no fee add hidden charges to the services that they provide.
Areas where we can assist
- Injuries at work (including illnesses such as asbestos).
- Psychological illness caused by stress at work.
- Psychological illness caused by discrimination in the workplace.
- Injuries caused in a road traffic accident.
- Injuries caused by faulty goods.
- Injuries caused in a public place (e.g. slips, trips and falls).
- Injuries caused by erroneous hospital treatments.
- An injury or illness caused abroad.
- Any serious injuries (including brain and spinal injury).
This list is not exhaustive – if you have a matter which is not on this list, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team to discuss your options.
Why choose us?
Personal injury claims can be complex as the compensation awarded differs with each case. Our personal injury team are dedicated to obtaining the best possible compensation for our clients.
As part of our service, our solicitors will go through each aspect of the client’s case to correctly estimate the amount of which they are owed.
At Shahban Solicitors, we offer a free 30-minutes initial consultation. If after this you decide that you would like to instruct us, you will then be quoted an estimated or a fixed-fee on a private paying basis.
Our fees will be dependent on a variety of factors such as what your case entails and the duration of your case. Please feel free to call us for a no-obligation quote.
However, you may be liable for payment on a no win no fee. This will be discussed in your initial consultation.
For more information, please click the button below