Kirsty Bowler began her Training Contract with Shahban Solicitors in December 2022, having worked at the firm in a paralegal position since September 2022.
Prior to this, she has worked in a number of reputable law firm and has gained considerable experience. Kirsty graduated with a First Class LLB (Hons) Degree from Staffordshire University.
As Trainee Solicitor at Shahban Solicitors, Kirsty deals with Family, Children, and Finances, Immigration, Civil Litigation matters, providing bespoke advice to the firm’s clients under supervision. Kirsty is confident, experienced, and passionate about achieving the best possible outcomes for the firm’s clients.
Within the Family Law department, Kirsty advises clients on a wide range of areas, including but not limited to:
- Divorce and separation, including Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Domestic abuse and violence
- Cohabitation agreements
- Financial Proceedings and property matters
- Private Law children’s matters
- Public Law Children’s matters
Within the Immigration department, her main areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Partner, spouse or fiancé visa applications
- Settlement visa applications
- Visitor visa applications
- Study visa applications
- Asylum applications and appeals
- Entry clearance applications and appeals
- Applications for extension
- Applications for citizenship
- Deportation appeals
Within Civil Litigation, Kirsty cover a wide range of areas including personal injury.
In her free time, Kirsty enjoys spending time with her family and socialising with friends.